PFSweb Reports Record Fourth Quarter 2020 PFS Fulfillment Volumes
Q4 2020 Fulfillment Highlights vs. Q4 2019
- Total orders fulfilled increased 88% to nearly 11 million orders.
- Customer orders processed during November and
December 2020exceeded four million orders each month.
- Orders fulfilled during Cyber Week – the peak holiday fulfillment period from Black Friday to Cyber Thursday – increased 71% to over two million orders.
“Our strong Q4 and holiday performance was driven by our PFS team’s deep commitment to serving our clients during this peak period for their businesses,” said
Q4 and FY 2020 Operational Highlights
- In less than two full months of operations, PFS’ two new fulfillment centers in
Dallasand Belgiummeaningfully expanded fulfillment capacity for key clients.
- Remote contact center operations continued to run smoothly, with less attrition than in previous years, resulting in over one million customer contacts answered in Q4 2020.
- Successful client holiday deployments for RetailConnect and CloudPick set the stage for more expansive roll-outs in 2021:
- PFS’ first RetailConnect production client launched in three stores during the holiday season, shipping approximately five thousand orders while improving store fulfillment productivity by approximately 30%.
- Deployment of CloudPick-based fulfillment technology in a client’s German distribution center for the holiday season accounted for approximately 10% of the client’s EU order volume from early November through the end of 2020.
- Processed over
$3 billionin gross merchandise value through fulfillment activity, and an additional $400 millionfor order-to-cash platform only clients, in the full year 2020.
- Payment transaction value processed through PFS’ financial services increased 51% to
$1.4 billionin the full year 2020.
Willoughby continued: “The strategic investments we have made to expand our fulfillment center footprint and capacity – as well as our distribution and contact center personnel – have allowed us to address elevated holiday order volumes with optimal speed and efficiency. In addition, our select RetailConnect and CloudPick holiday deployments have helped expand the breadth of our fulfillment enablement with ‘asset-light’ opportunities. These improvements not only address our clients’ evolving retail needs, but also support PFSweb’s long-term growth strategy. As we continue to operate in a heightened eCommerce demand environment, we remain dedicated to facilitating safe and exceptional customer experiences across all of the brands we serve.”
Gateway Investor Relations
Source: PFSweb, Inc.